reach me

  • Instagram - @emmahager
  • Twitter
  • madamecouture@gmail.com

Raining, Raining, Raining!

    So, it's one of the first REAL rains of the season. I mean, its been raining nonstop since last night. Me being a CA girl, this day of rain has sparked excitement and a kiddish playfulness, too. As I trudged to school splashing in puddles, forgetting I had to sit in classrooms all day is soggy clothes, I thought about all of the designer rain gear that I would love to wear on these kinds of days. The first thing that popped into my head was of course, Chanel rain boots. I only have 6 minutes until I promised myself I would start homework, so here are a few pictures of great designer rain items.


Chanel Rainboots                    
  (picture via ebay.com)

Isaac Mizrahi Raincoat  (below)




















Homework time. In fact, I'm a couple minutes over time. Enjoy the rain, if you have some, too. If not, just enjoy the rain gear you have already used or will be using soon.
   -XO, Madame Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment