reach me

  • Instagram - @emmahager
  • Twitter
  • madamecouture@gmail.com

Today's Inspiration




  I am so in love with bright, bold colors, prints and more colors for this spring! I have been more than in love with this neon-yellow/green Cambridge satchel for a while now. I can envision all the different ways I would wear it. The only thing holding me back is the price. As I've said before, I really need a job. No one wears the satchel better than Hanneli, with her Y-3 track pants (she did a segment for Vogue on finding the perfect sport pant).
   Then, there's Taylor Tomasi Hill - one of my all-time faves in terms of streetstyle - in an amazing Equipment floral blouse that she paired with a Comme des Garçons green skirt with a tutu. Oh, and that Céline clutch in cobalt, of course. Perfection as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment