reach me

  • Instagram - @emmahager
  • Twitter
  • madamecouture@gmail.com

Zarabel Marant.








         I rarely buy new clothing because thrifting is typically more economical and fun (not to mention better for our planet), but when in Manhattan, there is always validation to buy some new, along with some old.
    Zara has been one of my favorite stores for a rather unethical reason: they do really, really good copies of runway clothes I can't afford. Let's not get carried away, though, I am in full support of the independent artist, but at the same time the clothes are just different enough to validate the purchase.
      I had fallen in love with the quilted jackets from étoile Isabel Marant some time ago, and when I came across this Zara version, it wasn't really a question of whether or not it would be taken home. Worn with trusty denim cutoffs (two ways - rolled and unrolled), Nike shoes, and a very, very vintage bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment