reach me

  • Instagram - @emmahager
  • Twitter
  • madamecouture@gmail.com

Spare Time

 London Fashion Week:
(via Style.com)  Peter Pillotto





 Well, I managed to find fifteen free minutes to do a little blog post. I'm afraid, even though it is fashion month (yippee!),I don't have much to talk about. I've decided that it's best if I write my reviews of collections on the weekends when I've got more than just a few minutes here and there - that way I can prevent any reviews that I'll look back and think are cheesy. Actually, I do that a lot, but this way I won't do it as much.
    I am in my first year of high school and I'm enjoying it, even though the work load is quite overwhelming. I'm trying to get a hold on my time and see what I can do time-wise to devote more to my blog. I find it just as important as anything because it's a journal in which I can chronicle my thoughts. I also wanted to start doing some outfit posts because I have only done one in the past and I'd like to switch it up a bit from just being strictly fashion. Style is what makes fashion come alive and personal.
    As for fashion week, my favorite shows in New York were Alexander Wang, Ohne Titel, Calvin Klein collection and Rodarte - reviews for the Ohne, Calvin, and Rodarte coming soon.
     Back to the loads of homework, now. High school can be fun, but this aspect of it is a real drag. My question is: why?

No comments:

Post a Comment