reach me

  • Instagram - @emmahager
  • Twitter
  • madamecouture@gmail.com

Maison Martin Margiela F/W '11

Sorry for being such a horrible blogger, been so busy lately! I just fell in love with the Margiela collection and wanted to say a few words about it. I enjoy how wearable this collection is in terms of Margiela. I thought that the spring collection was s-u-p-e-r-b, but this one even more so. The rich colors, hearty fabrics, elegant cuts, and to-die-for layers worked so well together.I think that if I had to pick a favorite look, it would be the last black dress, posted above. In fact, it's really a dream dress because of the cut and the way it flows off the body. So simple yet so cool and so chic. Love, love, love the whole collection! Oh, and how could I forget? The big, leather clutches would be fantastic for everyday use...I'm thinking it is the perfect replacement for a schoolbag, no?
--
Happy Friday, all!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is sooooooooo awesome!

    Rosa xxxxx.
    http://rosaesholdt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete