On another note, my hair is the exact same length as the model's but does not look nearly as good. How can I get mine to look slightly wavy and effortless like that? And I used to be just as blonde when I was younger - but at the ripe, old age of nearly 15, it's has begun to get a little darker...but not too much (hopefully).
To do this weekend:
1) get my hair into the above style
2) search for some cheap options in terms of spring color-blocking clothing
3) finish homework (and get ahead - which is not so possible with a lack of motivation like mine)
4) Plan an outfit post
5) Go out for a for a run later this evening and tomorrow
6) study for tests and do more homework
7) Look at the Zara site while cursing about how they don't have online shopping in the U.S.
I claim none of the pictures above to be my own; via different sources
Posted by Emma at 4/02/2011 03:33:00 PM