reach me

  • Instagram - @emmahager
  • Twitter
  • madamecouture@gmail.com

Celine Resort







    
     Honestly, I think Phoebe Philo would have to do something horrible and crazy to make a bad collection. She struck gold once again with another great collection. This time around, though, for her resort collection, she went a bit more bold with the colors, use of texture, and materials. Despite the gold chains and all-floral print suits, she still manages to make her clothes classify and minimal. I loved the variety of shapes she used from the cropped, wide-legged leather pants to the longer skirts. I think my favorite look overall was the first floral suit paired with the white, pointy shoes. The colors and the flowers, and their size....it was so literal and could be classified  as old -granny's-coach-print but also so beautiful and unique. Love for Céline - as usual.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Caline

    ReplyDelete