reach me

  • Instagram - @emmahager
  • Twitter
  • madamecouture@gmail.com

nursery boy

jeez, have not posted in a while. For a while there, it would not let me upload pictures so some outfit-posts are still needing to be posted. One of my friends showed me this song yesterday, I am am forever in love with it. Getting new music is one of my favorite things.


     I have been wanting to do so many things lately. I've been dreaming editorials I've been wanting to do forever- most all of which include a Native American headdress that I have been meaning to make. Well Thanksgiving break is soon so all of that can happen. And then of course I am going to dip-dye my hair...still have not found the perfect color as of yet. Need that perfect, frosty blend from the start - y'know?


No comments:

Post a Comment