reach me

  • Instagram - @emmahager
  • Twitter
  • madamecouture@gmail.com

Chameleon Days

   Lately I have been slowly cultivating an interest in camoflage prints, be it for legs, arms, etc.


 My favorite look, perhaps, is this amazing cashmere sweater. Such a mix of a practical surplus material and luxury. Not to mention the many bracelets that add the perfect compliment.

      I think it provides a little something extra to good basics. And I cant't explain how much I love it with leather skirts, particularly of the Acne type. It can be really dressed up or down quite well depending on the rest of the attire it accompanies.
       Thus, I am currently on the search for the perfect surplus jacket to put over anything and everything. It's one of the things that you've been seeing your whole life and right when you need one....they are aren't anywhere to be found!
pics 1-4: Tommy Ton
pic 5: Stockholm Street-Style

No comments:

Post a Comment