reach me

  • Instagram - @emmahager
  • Twitter
  • madamecouture@gmail.com

My Favorites of the Week--Choosing my dream things for this week

This is a wondergul Temperley London dress, look at that womderful pairing of colors!! Gotta love this Anna Sui purple embellished dress!


Look at these Fendi pumps!! Just SCRUMPTIOUS!! The classic look! Shoes are my favorite accesory!! These ones are so wonderful!! I have so many dream things that I would like, but here are only some of them. Enjoy!





2 comments:

  1. hello,
    i have just posted a new fashion blog, and you seem to know what you are doing in the fashion world and i would like for you to overview my blog and for you to give me your personal advice. Although our blogs are used differently i would like to purpose an idea that would benefit us both... My idea is that we would join as links to one another both updating each other and so forth. If you wish to follow forward in my idea contact me at

    Style For A Smile/ style4asmile.blogspot.com

    Thank You For Your Time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shoes are gorgeous. Love them, so stylish, classic & sexy!! Just love peep toes!!
    xoxo, jill

    ReplyDelete