reach me

  • Instagram - @emmahager
  • Twitter
  • madamecouture@gmail.com

New In/ Today's Outfit

On me -- Top:thrifted Pants: UO Shoes: Sperrys Bag: UO


Russian dolls, ahhh!




 
I wanted to post some of things I got from Urban Outfitters for Christmas. UO is my favorite store that I can afford, even if only somewhat afford. I was so glad when my parents had these items wrapped for me under the tree! I had seen some of them in the catalogs, and some I just fell in love with when I went on their website - and I go on quite often. So, here it goes. Also, here is today's outfit. It feels really weird being in "minimal" clothing after I've been bundled up in layers on my ski trip!




I should have rotated this, oh well! This tank dress from UO is perfect because it stops just at the ankles and is light and comfy. Also, it is a little sheer, which is just lovely.

-- Thanks mom and dad!
Hope all of you are having a great New Years...anything fun happening?

No comments:

Post a Comment