reach me

  • Instagram - @emmahager
  • Twitter
  • madamecouture@gmail.com

WHYRED

    I'm back from camp that happened all week. Such a lack of sleep and days of waking up early that the first thing I could do was sleep! And second, of course, is update the blog! I have had to catch up on the latest collections happening at both Copenhagen and Stockholm fashion weeks. Thanks to blogs like Anywho, Face Hunter and others, it is not that hard.
      I am for sure in love with Whyred's collection. The shapes are amazing and I like the easy, relaxed feel of pairing rounded shapes on both the top and bottom. I was happy to see the wide-leg pants, which I am really quite amused and excited by at the moment! I have a pair of floral wide-legs, which look great with a white tee and my trusty, cream converse hi-tops!
   My favorite look from the Whyred collection is the all-cream/white ensemble consisting of the knit sweater, structured white shirt and flowing cream pants. Really divine, actually!


-----
pictures via A Fashion Tale

No comments:

Post a Comment