reach me

  • Instagram - @emmahager
  • Twitter
  • madamecouture@gmail.com

Fall Creek Boys Choir


I really cannot fathom that I have to return to school tomorrow. Oh, boy! Anyhow, summer was so much fun - I feel like I got in a lot. And of course, my two weeks in New York was the highlight. Tomorrow I will wear wide-leg, floral pants that I got in New York along with a simple white tee and my trusty converse. It is comfy and I don't want to get into my best stuff just yet...I have to stretch my clothes for the long haul, now(Oh how music and clothes make me a broke woman)!
To relax just a bit before school starts, here's a tune that I've been listening to NON-STOP ever since it was released last week.

Bon Iver & James Blake - Fall Creek Boys Choir
- - Just about the greatest thing I've heard in a while. Dreamy, no? --

No comments:

Post a Comment