reach me

  • Instagram - @emmahager
  • Twitter
  • madamecouture@gmail.com

weekends inspiration





In love completely with all-shoes platform. Ballerina platforms (see Won Hundred) and these lumberjack ones worn by Melissa. That Pendleton vest paired with the white dress and the mohair Doc Marten brogues is all I can think of, I mean, other than the citrus prints of Stella McCartney.

And I just love the last picture. It'd be fun to a have super-best-friend. Like a twin sister. Yes.Oh and tomorrow my friend and I are going to a concert series (?) featuring My Morning Jacket, Two Door Cinema Club, Matt and Kim and some others. Gonna be great. YesYes. :)
Happy Friday!
pics via assorted sources 
 

1 comment:

  1. those fruit pants are hilarious, i love them!

    xo
    toribodin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete