reach me

  • Instagram - @emmahager
  • Twitter
  • madamecouture@gmail.com

On The Go...Continued (Too many fashionable women to pass by)

What I have realized over the past month of shows is, well, the audience. Not just because big celebrities are in the audience or successful magazine editors; but how stylish they all are. I am a big fan of the picture photographer, Tommy Ton, has captured during the past month. Although I have posted some of his photos before…I would like to devote this post to the many stylish women that are out and about.
Emilio Pucci mini-dressYSl f/w 2003 cherry heelsUnidentified wonders (LOVE THESE)Profressional on the goHere she is again...love that look on herAnimal Power!...wedged to impressPop of color, these wide legs will brighten up any cold, fall day!

REMINDER: DON'T FORGET TO ENTER A FASHION QUESTION BY MONDAY. FOR ME DETAILS SEE POST RIGHT BELOW THIS ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment