reach me

  • Instagram - @emmahager
  • Twitter
  • madamecouture@gmail.com

New York Tomorrow




    I can't wait until tomorrow because I am heading off to New York! I am staying with family, which will always be fun. New York means family, good food, skyscrapers, beaches, amazing stores, fantastic music.
     The only problem with going places for me is knowing what to pack. I always say I will pack light, making room for any purchases made, but I always start grabbing things that I think are most needed. I really need to make an outfit plan so that I bring no more than needed. I will for sure take pictures, although the state of my camera is sad, meaning they may not be that great. Don't know the next time I will be on the blog, so until then - see ya! xx
--
ph. Jak and Jil

No comments:

Post a Comment