reach me

  • Instagram - @emmahager
  • Twitter
  • madamecouture@gmail.com

Alexander Wang S/S '12







    There's really not a collection from Alexander Wang that I would not die to wear. From last spring's flowy, paint-splattered looks to this spring's BMX/NASCAR mesh tops and dresses, his clothes are always sporty and 100% cool. Not only that, they look very wearable and are quite well priced for in terms of major fashion brands.
    I thought that all the colors were fantastic. Mesh never seemed like a very attractive thing to me, but after seeing those perfect little coats and dresses, I am hopelessly devoted to getting something mesh! Also, the floral prints on mesh I didn't mind, either. They looked quite romantic despite being  developed from such different inspirations - how different are flowers are race cars? And the white, laser-cut leather dress in the last picture? Pure perfection with the stadium seating chart emblems. And one more thing...I don't really have words for those shoes (♥).
--
All pics via Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment