reach me

  • Instagram - @emmahager
  • Twitter
  • madamecouture@gmail.com

Carven 9/29/11

Carven Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearCarven Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear

Carven Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearCarven Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Carven Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
In love at first site of the Carven collection. But then again, it is Carven after all. I could not be more smitten with the cutouts on the dresses, such as the black one and the adorable mustard, leather one. The use of lace as a a bandeau-type accent along as on the skirts and necklines was spot-on. And the shoes, of course, are amazing. I've been wanting a pair of platform lace-ups ever since last spring's Prada collection.
   Came down with a bad cold just yesterday...feeling horrible! At least I don't have too much homework due tomorrow - that means earlier to bed! Ahhh, the simple things in life like sleep are what I enjoy most!

No comments:

Post a Comment