reach me

  • Instagram - @emmahager
  • Twitter
  • madamecouture@gmail.com

OSCAR FASHION

What do you think the stars will be wearing, the same old long gowns? Yah, the long gowns are pretty, but are they really fashion foward? The dresses seem not to very from year to year. And the fashion police really will put anyhting on their "don't" list that is original, much less not even a full gown. Is it time the stars get orignal, is it time they think for themselves not a stylist doing it for them? Is it time stars step up to the plate and say "I don't need a styleist, I don't care if I get, on the don't list, I want to be myself this year". With such powerful stars such as Kate Winslet, I actually think this is the right time to be daring, because people will follow great stars, we have evidance of that.

Leave your comments now.

No comments:

Post a Comment