reach me

  • Instagram - @emmahager
  • Twitter
  • madamecouture@gmail.com

Hanneli's Way

     

When I saw this picture, I just about died...in a good way, though. That cartoon-y Miu Miu collar paired with the high-waisted vintage pants and simple sweater are exactly where I would love to go with my clothes, this fall. Blogger Hanneli Mustaparta has a amazing style: her use of fabrics, prints, and colors make her one of my style icons. This is one of my favorite outfits of hers, so far, because it goes along with that whole 1960's/school girl/ innocence thing that has been prominent this season. Oh, and her name! I love it, too. Hanneli - so friendly and pretty. I'm really into names, it's kind of strange interest! Anyways, yet another amazing look on her part.

Picture via Hanneli's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment