reach me

  • Instagram - @emmahager
  • Twitter
  • madamecouture@gmail.com

Rainy Days


Vest: thrifted
Tank: H&M
Jeans: Les Halles
Boots: H&M
Clutch: Vintage, thrifted



Black dress worn as top

   

Wow, I just love random fits of rain! Yesterday, after going to Ikea to get some things for my room, I managed to pop into H&M and get a few basics - like tees - that were greatly needed. I also purchased a new black dress - I'm so drawn towards black dresses! - and a pair of Acne-like shoes.
   Today has been a great day so far. First, my friend came over and we did a mini lookbook-like photoshoot and just talked. Then, I put up ads and editorials on a wall in my room, it's going to be the wall of pictures. I will look up at it everday and dream. So lovely. Then I've just been editing some pictures and listening to music and what have you.
  Here are pictures of what I am wearing today and some of the new purchases that I've made.

Soon I am going to settle in to watch the Girl Who Kicked The Hornets' Nest. I can't believe that I'm done with those books and soon-to-be-done with the movies :'''(. 

P.S: Look at how cute these male models are (especially the one in the beige) - haha!
Don't know what show this is, but quite a cute photo! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment