reach me

  • Instagram - @emmahager
  • Twitter
  • madamecouture@gmail.com

Just Dreamin'

   Sorry I have not been posting reviews, or anything more than a few pictures, lately. I tell you, this whole six tests a week thing is really over the top. Plus the homework, and various after school activities. Personally, I think that blogging is just as important as any other activity! You'd think the teachers would want us to do something that expresses us, our feelings. Anyways, I won't get into a in-depth post now, but I would like to share with you a quick dream outfit.

Yohji Yamamoto s/s 2010 dress. Miu Miu s/s 2010 shoes
Pictures via Style.com
Ok, well I guess that's it for now. Have to head off to school soon...ugh, Mondays!

6 comments:

  1. I am soooo obsessed with the new Miu Miu. It's so gorgeous. How do they think of these things???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I just wanted to post a comment to say that I've been through the posts in your blog and I really like them!
    And, I also wanted to tell you that I just created a blog of my own, there's not much to see for the moment as I created it only a few days ago but please come check it out and feel free to add your comments!

    Thank you,

    Nina

    www.greenmoleskine.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Miu Miu's shoes sooo much!
    lovely blog btw :)

    xoxo,
    jessie-therealme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Miu Miu's shoes soooo much.
    lovely blog btw :)

    xoxo,
    jessie-therealme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. those miu miu's would make any woman a goddess! i wish i had a pair

    xx come visit!
    http://nineteen-candles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am definetly in love with the miu miu shoes!
    nice blog!

    http://eleanor-fashion-nerd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete