reach me

  • Instagram - @emmahager
  • Twitter
  • madamecouture@gmail.com

100th POST!! --- QUESTION TIME!



   So, here I am sitting in a motel somewhere in Arizona. Yes, my parents decided to take us on a roadtrip from CA to Santa Fe, New Mexico. Anyway, it is my 100th post! Boy, have I talked about alot and it has been so much fun. Thanks to all of you for reading my blog! So what to do to celebrate? My question for you is...what is your favorite Madame Couture post?? What do you like about it?


Also, are there any New Year's Resolutions that you have, that have to do with fashion? New wardrobe? Different styles?



Thank you once again for reading!



Would love to hear from you on all the questions!

For my views on this year on fashion click >>> HERE

Thanks once again! Happy Holidays, and 100th post!

Night, All!

No comments:

Post a Comment