reach me

  • Instagram - @emmahager
  • Twitter
  • madamecouture@gmail.com

Goodness...

Oh jeez, Prada ss 2010 was really weak. I never thought that I would live to see the day when Miuccia (oh yes, I'm on a first name basis) would create a Spring collection worse than her resort collection.
The collection consisted of ripped grey silk shorts and vests, mixed with structured prints. I think that the highlight of the collection were the prints. They were so unique, a bunch of 1950s postcard beach scenes in different tones. So.....
HERE IS A PICTURE:

PRADA RESORT:


AND THE MASTERPIECE OF THEM ALL, FALL 2009!

So, you see, we should expect far more from Miuccia Prada. I love you, Mrs.Prada! I know you can do better!
ALSO, LOOK AT THE CLOSEUP OF THE FALL 2009 SHOES:


I'm thinkin crazy sea creatures? Anyway, I am in love with these shoes.

HERE ARE THE SS 2010 SHOES:




Also, the inspiration was long hotel corridors...and did you see any of that in the collection, other than the runway? Ok, I should stop "dissing" this collection and talk about the..the? Umm..prints?

Night all...

No comments:

Post a Comment