reach me

  • Instagram - @emmahager
  • Twitter
  • madamecouture@gmail.com

Happy New Year's!

First of all, welcome to a new decade! I am sure that you do not feel different from yesterday, but still. Anyway, there is alot to look forward to in the new year. First, fall 2010 collections are coming up in March, and then resort 2010-2011, and then ss 2011. Boy, them 2011's sound like days in the far future. But no, just a year away. My goodness, time flies when la mode takes you over. Does anyone have any resolutions? perhaps any that you accomplished from last year? I don't...It would be good, though. Perhaps to unearth my chest full of vintage and wear some of the pieces more often. Anyway, I am being summoned to start the day, as we have 15 hours of driving ahead of us. XOXO...Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment