reach me

  • Instagram - @emmahager
  • Twitter
  • madamecouture@gmail.com

Soft and Cozy at Missoni


If you have not heard yet, it is Milan fashion week! All of the American fashion critics have been shipped over to Italy for the big event. One of the recent shows was Missoni. The looks consisted of fuzzy cashmere, and knitted layers. First the leggings, then the shorts or dress, knit sweaters, scarves, and then the little knit berets. The collection looked soft and cozy, not to mention stylish. The collection had a "hippy-chic" feel to it. If I could afford it, I would snatch up a bunch of those leggings more myself, friends, and family.

I will be updating you on the latest of Milan Fashion week, if you have any questions, please email or leave a comment.


By Madame Couture (Emma)

3 comments:

  1. I too love this soft & cozy look. Leggings seem to be the rage this year!!! Love the berets. The whole look is so chic, yet comfortable & casual!! FABULOUS!!! Wouldn't it be nice to do a little shopping in Milan!
    Xo, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update! The look is great! xxxxx-phoebe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wonderful post! I want a pair of those leggings too!!

    ReplyDelete